Synplant 2 - can it loop a section of sound like sampler ? (feature requested)

Chan Benzon49 views1 post
  • Chan Benzon

Im demoing Synplant 2 right now. I found it works best when it is fed with a pure and clean one shot synth sample. It can 100% emulate the sample and I can finally tweak those one shot synth sample! Which is pretty amazing!

However, Synplant 2 doesnt work well with long synth sample(like synth pad). I can see that in the Genopatch window that the machine learning engine can just sample part of the sound to perform machine learning - which im totally fine. The emulation of the first part of the sound comes out is really good too. However, when long hold some key of this emulation , the sound will just wheel off to a strange direction after like few seconds.

So im curious: can Synplant 2 add a feature to loop certain part of sound. Like a sampler that when u long hold a key u can loop a sound's sustain stage forever. You can also determine which part of the sustain stage to be looped .

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.