Did not receive synplant 2 license please help

Melker Gustafsson159 views4 posts
  • Melker Gustafsson

I just purchased the Sonic Charge bundle but did not receive a license for synplant 2, only v1 and the other plugins.

• Fredd€

Sorry, I think I found the problem. I'll make sure you get a Synplant 2 license as well.

As an added bonus, you've got one of the last Synplant 1 licenses ever sold! 😁

• Melker Gustafsson

Well that's pretty darn cool ;) Thanks for the help!

• Swaroopa

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Sorry, I think I found the problem. I'll make sure you get a Synplant 2 license as well.
    As an added bonus, you've got one of the last Synplant 1 licenses ever sold! 😁

Can you help me as well? I'm sending emails and forum posts to map the synplant 2 upgrade license to my correct email address but its going no where. I made a mistake of not changing the paypal mail ID to the correct one. The support asked me for address and pin code used in a purchase I'm 2018 and I have furnished the same. After that email.. lights off. Also whatever I post as a new topic here don't get listed. I don't know what to do. SON231004-2158-17231 is the order ID. Please help...

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.