µ-Tonic / Synplan 64-bit host support?

anonymous1 446 views8 posts
  • anonymous

Hi.

Did you plan a 64-bit support for your plug-ins?
    Thx,
    Lex
    -- Ableton Live 8.4.x (beta) Win7 64bit

• Magnus Lidström

We do. The plan is to get MicroTonic 64-bit compatible first and then finalize a new version of Synplant that we've been working on for a long time now.

• Lazylefteye

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    We do. The plan is to get MicroTonic 64-bit compatible first and then finalize a new version of Synplant that we've been working on for a long time now.

Good news I look forward to being able to use Microtonic and Synplant again.I find bridging a pain so currently I haven't been using them.I'm happy to beta test either of them.
    Keep up the good work,looking forward to the release of Permut8.

• Nebulae

Any status on 64 bit versions of MT and SP? Live 9 is almost here, and jBridge is ok, but not a really good solution.

• psyduck

I am also interested in the availability of a 64 bit version of MicroTonic (just completed the installation of Live 9 64 bit a couple of minutes ago).

• Greg Killmaster

I'm a little bummed cause I bought microtonic and synplant and am sitting down to use them but I can't cause all my DAWs are 64-bit. I didn't pay enough attention to this... Would love to get the 64 bit versions

thanks for any info here...

• Fredrik Lidström

- Greg Killmaster wrote:
    I'm a little bummed cause I bought microtonic and synplant and am sitting down to use them but I can't cause all my DAWs are 64-bit. I didn't pay enough attention to this... Would love to get the 64 bit versions
    thanks for any info here...

Hey Greg,

Microtonic 3.1 will be 64-bit. It will be released any day now, so it should not be any problems. When it comes to Synplant, an upgrade is in the pipe-line, but it is a big upgrade for us and it will take some time to finish. We're aiming for later this year, but I cannot promise anything yet as we have not finalized what will make it into version 2.

• Greg Killmaster

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Hey Greg,

Microtonic 3.1 will be 64-bit. It will be released any day now, so it should not be any problems. When it comes to Synplant, an upgrade is in the pipe-line, but it is a big upgrade for us and it will take some time to finish. We're aiming for later this year, but I cannot promise anything yet as we have not finalized what will make it into version 2.

Thanks very much for the reply Fredrik! Look forward to upcoming updates.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.