Authenticator not working

Colin Kraft83 views3 posts
  • Colin Kraft

Hopefully someone can help me with this because I messaged for support but I've gone days now with no response. The authenticator takes me to a sign-in page for my account but then doesn't give me instructions on how to register after. I tried to figure everything out the best I could without instructions but there seems to be no way to authenticate my purchase. How do I authenticate SynPlant so that I can download and use it? And follow up question, if no one can help with that, how do I get a refund?

• AAV

It’s been a while since I’ve installed these products, but the process is that you install the program via the “sonic charge installer” (from the download page for the OS you have. You can choose which products you want to install. The authenticater runs afterward and from what I remember worked flawlessly for each licensed app (windows here, all vst, vsti.)
    Sonic Charge are a small company. Their service is excellent but it might take a while to get these type of issues resolved . Be patient, it’s definitely worth it)

• AAV

When you click on “your account”, do you see your license for synplant?
    Mine shows each license with “click to show offline/manual registration data”, (clicking that shows my name, reg email and serial key)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.