MicroTonic Registration Not Working

anonymous1 045 views6 posts
  • anonymous

Hi, I have my registration details that I have just purchased.
    Am I doing something wrong that is not being accepted.
    I go to register, add in the details emailed to me but none of it is being accepted.
    Please help me with this.
    Stephen Westwood
    ** email removed by moderator **

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi,

If you just purchased MicroTonic, you should be aware that we only sell version 3.0 registrations. This means that if you have an old MicroTonic installed on your system, or if you used an old installer, you need to download the latest installer from our site and install it. Click "About" inside MicroTonic and make sure that it is showing version 3.0 or above.

If you are still having problems registering, please use the contact us link on the support page to start a support case.

• anonymous

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Hi,
    If you just purchased MicroTonic, you should be aware that we only sell version 3.0 registrations. This means that if you have an old MicroTonic installed on your system, or if you used an old installer, you need to download the latest installer from our site and install it. Click "About" inside MicroTonic and make sure that it is showing version 3.0 or above.
    If you are still having problems registering, please use the contact us link on the support page to start a support case.

I have done that but there is a mac Os error

• anonymous

There is a mac OS error -31040...
    What is this???
    Anyone???

• anonymous

mac Os error code -31040
    I have googled this but no answer....
    Anyone have an idea.....
    Im after spending $122 on this and cant register it.
    Very annoying!!
    I have version 2 on my computer but the error pops up when i look for updates

• Fredrik Lidström

When new OS X versions are released, we always test our products to make sure compatibility is not broken. We stopped doing this for MicroTonic version 2.0 since the release of 3.0 which was a free upgrade.

Edit: Customer solved the error issue by downloading and installing MicroTonic version 3 instead.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.