Double size BeatSpace

Pablo Antxonne172 views1 post
  • Pablo Antxonne

Hey there,
    I wanted to double the size of BeatSpace for using it with a touchscreen, so I've been messing around with it.
    It's all been changed by hand, so if you want to use this to customize your own copy you could compare the changes done here with the original script. I've done it by searching for the stuff that looked like it should be what I was wanting to change, and then changing it and reloading microtonic to see the changes, and then keeping those that were right. This means I didn't write down the changes I made, so I can't give you a "guide".
    If you want to try it simply rename the original BeatSpace folder and unzip this to the Microtonic Scripts folder.
    Because of how crappily I've done it you can't have both scripts installed to choose from, but if you want to be able to choose one or the other I guess it should be as simple as changing the name of the folder, the files, and all references to these file names inside them. I'm not going to do it because I don't need it.
    enjoy

BeatSpaceDoubleSize.mtscript.zip(644kB, 193 downloads)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.