I only have 2 computers and the autenticator detects 4

Di Di Giovanni151 views2 posts
  • Di Di Giovanni

I want to know if there is some congi setup or whatever to get exactly information about my equipment. Due that I only have 2 computers (as many windows users I should reinstall tabula rasa windows :( ) and I guess this detection of 4 machines is due to that actualizations I periodically do sometimes.
    How can be that counter reseted or precisely setup?

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey. The counter is the total number of unique systems that have ever been authorized with your license. Some OS updates change the unique machine ID, and even though it's the same computer, it will require a new authorization, and the counter goes up.

Since this is an accumulated number of machines that are not necessarily active, there is no need to reset the counter. Just use it as an indication that you're the only one using your license. If you would find that all of a sudden, there are a lot of authorizations on your account, then you know something is wrong. In that case, just contact us, if we have not contacted you already, to figure out what's going on.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.