Save Present Bank possible?

Soundtemple1 035 views3 posts
  • Soundtemple

Is it possible to save/load a bank of presets ie the 16 presets saved in the 16 program slots?

Thanks

• Magnus Lidström

- rishi wrote:
    Is it possible to save/load a bank of presets ie the 16 presets saved in the 16 program slots?
    Thanks

Not in a platform-independent "future proof" format I am afraid, but you can always save the '.fxb' or '.aupreset' within your host. That saves all 16 slots.

I could actually make a couple of scripts for saving / loading the full preset bank. Not a bad idea. Will look into it.

• Soundtemple

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    Not in a platform-independent "future proof" format I am afraid, but you can always save the '.fxb' or '.aupreset' within your host. That saves all 16 slots.
    I could actually make a couple of scripts for saving / loading the full preset bank. Not a bad idea. Will look into it.

The fxb within the host works ok too. Didnt actually think about that, so thanks. Scripts could be good too!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.