Request: Add features to bitspeek similar to PO-35

SpaceIsABlackCat83 views1 post
  • SpaceIsABlackCat

I'll start off by saying I love my PO-35. The sounds are great and it's fun to build little sonic snippets on the fly. However it is not easy to utilize in a studio setting when I want to use it for an entire song. It is technically possible to record each part and then play it out while recording but it's tedious chore. I did it once.

For studio work I love using Bitspeek because I can record my vocals (edit them if needed) and then record the midi triggers and have it all play back nicely. If I need to change something, it's fairly easy. I think Bitspeek is a great vocoder-style plug in since it keeps a lot of the nuance and tonal qualities of the original vocal track. However I wish there were more tonal options like in the PO-35 such as synth, vocoder, and robot. Sometimes I want even more of a synthetic sound and simply dialing down the rate is not what the track needs. Is there any chance you could eventually add the PO-35 FX presets, or something similar, to Bitspeek?

Thanks.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.