Microtonic demo : is full screen restricted?

Lee Crampton172 views4 posts
  • Lee Crampton

Hi All.
    I have just downloaded the demo of microtonic software and I can't see anywhere an explanation as to why the s/w can't be expanded to full screen.
    Is that a restriction of the demo do you know?
    I won't be able to buy it if it can't be made full screen on a 27" mac (although I am currently using a mac book pro). The size of the window is too small for me as I have a visual impairment.
    Thanks in advance.
    L
    ee

Screenshot 2022-09-19 at 13.08.19.png
  • Fredrik Lidström

Hey. The dimensions of Microtonic will unfortunately not fit a full-screen aspect ratio. But you can zoom the interface to 125%, 150%, 175%, or 200% under the main menu.

• Lee Crampton

Thanks for the reply. I don't see that anywhere.
    Here is a screenshots.
    You'll note that there is a zoom under 'window' but it is greyed out.
    Is that a restriction in the demo version?
    I really need to know what it will look like at the various zoom percentages on a MacBook pro and 27" iMac pro before I buy it.
    L
    ee

Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 09.57.34.png
  • Fredrik Lidström

Ah, sorry, it's the main menu button inside the Microtonic Interface. The round button in the top left corner, with three horizontal lines.

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 13.16.52.png

There are no GUI limitations in the trial. You can make sure it works for you before purchasing.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.