i'm supposed to get a 3 week trial for bitspeek and it's getting me to authenticate and saying i haven't purchased anything

bro dude150 views4 posts
  • bro dude

i'm supposed to get a 3 week trial for bitspeek and it's getting me to authenticate and saying i haven't purchased anything

• Fredrik Lidström

Don't run the Sonic Charge Authenticator, it's only for purchased products. If the plug-in does not show up in your host after installation, please double check paths and host options.

• bro dude

thanks, i figured it out the next day - i was trying to run it as an effect in logic instead of an instrument - might want to look into updating the manual there. great plugin btw, perfect for my project. i'll probably purchase it in the future.

• Fredrik Lidström

Which version of Logic are you running? I'm stuck with an old laptop so I am still running Logic 10.6.3 under macOS 10.15.7 (Catalina). On my installation, it shows up as an effect in the plugin manager, and I can add it with the Audio FX dropdown list.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.