Transferring MicroT to new Mac

HDW89 views2 posts
  • HDW

Hello, quick question. I'm updating my Mac in the next few days and was wondering how it will work regards re-installing Microtonic, and if the license can exist on two machines? I believe I have all the installation elements backed up somewhere. If so, shall I just copy those across and reinstall? Or can I simply download again from the Sonic Charge website? This would be easier (I'm currently being prompted about a new version).

If the license is one machine only, I can delete from the old machine. However, it would be good to have on two.

Thanks very much in advance for any help,

• Fredrik Lidström

Your Microtonic license is personal, which means that you're the only person allowed to use it. Since the license belongs to you and not the machine, we do not limit installations. You can use it on any number of machines that you need.

Just download the latest installer and run the Sonic Charge Authenticator to authorize your new installation.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.