refund request i think

Miguel Santos247 views8 posts
  • Miguel Santos

hey, i got synplant yesterday and i was very happy to try it out, but its lagging extremely on my pc, even with an i7 processor etc.

is it possible for me to get a refund? maybe some day i will get a new pc and buy synplant again, seems very interesting and fun.

thanks alot
    tbvy

• Manuel Senfft

My experience with Synplant and Microtonic is: they are unbelievable low on CPU - no other synth needed that less CPU. So maybe you want to find out what the problem behind this lagging issue is? Maybe it can be solved now already? (=

E.g. what OS do you use? Which DAW? What audio interface? Which drivers? What driver settings? Etc.

• Miguel Santos

my pc is kinda broken, everything is working really bad. i use fl studio on windows 11 with an apollo twin.

• Manuel Senfft

So it's not just Synplant, you want to tell us? (-; ... do you know for sure that your PC is broken (e.g. hardware wise)? Or maybe it's just a matter of drivers and software or so?

Another tip: if something won't work supposedly in one DAW, maybe just try if it might work in another DAW to see, if it might be a thing which is DAW related.

• Miguel Santos

- Manuel Senfft wrote:
    So it's not just Synplant, you want to tell us? (-; ... do you know for sure that your PC is broken (e.g. hardware wise)? Or maybe it's just a matter of drivers and software or so?
    Another tip: if something won't work supposedly in one DAW, maybe just try if it might work in another DAW to see, if it might be a thing which is DAW related.

i already tried it in logic and reaper, both arent working. maybe next year i can afford me a new pc. where can i require a refund? thanks

• Manuel Senfft

Probably wait till SonicCharge joins the conversation.

• Piotr Jakubik

I would also like to know is it possible to get a refund, on microtonic in my case, i have reached soniccharge twice in the last week, and the week before that, and got no response, i didn’t want to make a whole thread about it, so allow me to join this one.

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry, we've fallen about 10 days behind on support. If you have not done so already, leave a message here, with your order information.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.