Permut8 fan post

50Cal Beats240 views3 posts
  • 50Cal Beats

Sorry if this doesn't really belong here, I didn't want to leave a comment immediately after purchase because I hadn't really gotten a chance to dive into the plugin yet. At this point however, I HAVE to leave some sort of feedback. (Where would the best place be to leave a review?)

Permut8 is probably the most interesting effect plugin I've ever laid my hands on, and it's way more versatile than it appears. Congratulations, and a big thank you, to the dev for creating something so out of this world and having it hold up to the tests of time! I already know I'll be enjoying using it for as long as I'm working on music.

P.S. I also have Synplant and it's my favorite synth to play with when I'm short on time or having a slow brain day!

• Manuel Senfft

Yes, Permut8 is really funny and more versatile than it seems! Thanks for your feedback and yes, kudos to Sonic Charge here! (=

• aoVI

one of my all-time favorites

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.