Microtonic with CamelPhat and Magic Dice

Peter Tinsley106 views1 post
  • Peter Tinsley

A demo video of Microtonic with CamelPhat³ and Magic Dice. A random session of Microtonic Drums.

Demo Video

Personally,I think these 2 filter-effects plugins are perfect for use with Microtonic.

Both plugins have randomize buttons which completely mash the Microtonic sounds in an amazing, interesting and explorative way.

If you want to get away from the stock sound of Microtonic, this method is a very quick and easy way to find decent, crazy, organic sound combinations which would be hard to engineer by design - whilst also having fun flicking through all the different patternarium presets. I do this every day for hours (-; I use microtonic like a jukebox of random craziness, you can set the Microtonic Morph slider to "random morph" (in the settings) to tweak the beats even more.

*Warning, contains full spectrum frequencies at different BPM's, please take care of your ears and your speakers - don't set video output level too high (82% max) unless you want to turn your room into a Home-made Hadron-Collider or a Backrooms-Gateway, lol.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.