Can't control Bitspeek with MIDI in Sonar X1

anonymous863 views3 posts
  • anonymous

Hi!

I'm running Sonar X1 Producer Expanded and just stumbled upon your plug-in Bitspeek!
    I really LOVE the sound of it, so I downloaded a demo to try it out.

Everything seems to work as it should exept the MIDI-controlling. I've set it to "Configure as synth" in the plug-in manager, but i won't show in the list of plug-ins! =/

Is this because it's a demo and everything will work when I buy it?

Thanks in advance!
    /Samuel

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi, no that is not a demo limitation, it should work without registering.

In the user guide on page 7 there is a detailed explanation on how to make it work in Sonar X1. Please note that if you have added Bitspeek to a Plug-In Layout already, that layout will remember the settings it had, so you have to remove it from the Layout, change the settings with the "Configure as Synth" then put it into a Layout again.

Once Sonar handles it as a Soft Synth, you should be able to find it under Soft Synths instead of Audio FX when you insert an effect on an audio track.

• Samuel Lidström

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Hi, no that is not a demo limitation, it should work without registering.
    In the user guide on page 7 there is a detailed explanation on how to make it work in Sonar X1. Please note that if you have added Bitspeek to a Plug-In Layout already, that layout will remember the settings it had, so you have to remove it from the Layout, change the settings with the "Configure as Synth" then put it into a Layout again.
    Once Sonar handles it as a Soft Synth, you should be able to find it under Soft Synths instead of Audio FX when you insert an effect on an audio track.

Thanks for the help! :)
    I got it to work and bought Bitspeek right away! =)
    Awesome work, Fredrik!! Your plug-ins sound amazing! :)
    /Samuel

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.