Samples in Microtonic?

C M403 views6 posts
  • C M

The ability to load your own samples directly into Microtonic to make layered sounds, or even modify them into Microtonic, would make it flawless.
    Is this in the works?

• Manuel Senfft

I would rather find it cool, if Microtonic could analyze samples and create a single drum patch from this or so.

• Ploki

- Manuel Senfft wrote:
    I would rather find it cool, if Microtonic could analyze samples and create a single drum patch from this or so.

yes exactly - like they approached Vintage Tonic. I'd kill for that over sample import

The biggest issues i have with all 3rd party samplers: they don't save samples with projects. So i use logic's built in sampler anyway for that alone.

• Manuel Senfft

- Ploki wrote:
    The biggest issues i have with all 3rd party samplers: they don't save samples with projects.

I personally prefer plugins, which store just the path to a file, instead of the file itself ... to save space and resources. (-;

• Steven Sauve

I like Microtonic particularly because it's a drum synth, not a sample player. Don't need sample loading.

• anonymous

- Steven Sauve wrote:
    I like Microtonic particularly because it's a drum synth, not a sample player. Don't need sample loading.

Exactly. We can use the sequence out to trigger samples in our DAW if we must. I'd also prefer microtonic to stay 100% synth.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.