All products presets not working- showing outside of vst and crashing

Kris Hillquist69 views2 posts
  • Kris Hillquist

Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 20.59.56.png

This is what it looks like. It happens with any of the sonic charge plug-ins. The plug-ins do not load and Ableton freezes.

Ableton 11 and Mac OS11.3.1

Have tried proper uninstall and re-install but the problem is still happening

Please advise?

• Magnus Lidström

Wow. I've never seen anything like this. It looks like the entire file browser window is missing except the custom buttons that Microtonic adds to it. I am surprised something like this can even happen. MacOS does all window drawing itself, and there is never any reason for just drawing parts of a window like this.

Questions:

1. Your MacOS 11 is not the latest (11.6 I believe). Is there a particular reason you have not updated?
    1. In the screenshot it looks like you are running the AU version. Did you try our VST versions?
    1. Did you try our latest public beta of Microtonic? https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/1965-microtonic-3-3-2-rc2-public-beta
    1. Did you try the standalone version of Microtonic (/Applications/Sonic Charge/)
    2. Finally, if you choose to save a preset or a drum patch, does the save file window appear normally?

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.