Microtonic 3.3.2 rc2 (public beta)

Fredrik Lidström1 962 views16 posts
  • Fredrik Lidström

Due to all of the outstanding skin contributions, we ran out of space in the SkinChooser. Magnus had to go back and make a better version. When he did, he found a previously undetected bug in Microtonic, which made us have to do yet another release candidate. I present, Microtonic v3.3.2 release candidate 2!

Mac: Sonic Charge Microtonic v3.3.2rc2.dmg
    Windows: Sonic Charge Microtonic v3.3.2rc2.zip

And here are the latest skin installers, now with a total of 11 beautiful alternative skins.

Mac: Microtonic Skins v0.5.dmg
    Windows: Microtonic Skins v0.5.zip

Update: Beta files no longer available, please download latest plugin and skin installer from the download page

• Manuel Senfft

Install went well, cool new skin chooser, so far no issues after a very quick test. (=

• Tom Mosler

Thanks! No issues so far.

• Vladimir Pashkin

The skin selector works.
    Thanks.

• electronic drum

No issues here (Windows 10).

The new SkinChooser looks great and works just as I hoped it would: As soon as the number of skins exceeds a multiple of 6, a new page is automatically added.
    Cool stuff, Magnus!

• larserik

I've not found any bugs with this release candidate. I can however see that I've not managed to use the proper icons for my skins so some are using the puzzle icon and others the gear icon for the scripts. (sorry about that.)

• anonymous

I have installed this latest release but no more mouse-wheel control over parameters?

Also the stand-alone version wont load in Big Sur (getting a lone-wolf error).

• Eric Schnorr

any date on M1/ARM/Big Sur/Monterrey compatibility? I am still waiting in vain for a black friday "deal" on microtonic even thought I have been told it's very unlikely....but I can dream, no? :)

• Roland Hancock

Working great on 2012 MBP / Mojave.

Maybe a known issue, the scripts icon switches between gear or puzzle icon.

• Fredrik Lidström

- sonny hancock wrote:
    Maybe a known issue, the scripts icon switches between gear or puzzle icon.

Do you mean when switching between skins or do you get that with the factory skin somehow?

• Ploki

iirc Silverbox has a "gear" instead of puzzle

• larserik

I was about to correct my gear-instead-of-puzzle misstake but when cloning the repository they are all "puzzle" so I'm not going to do any changes.

• Fredrik Lidström

Silverbox actually has the old gear icon in buttonicons_x2 and the silverbox.png screenshot

• larserik

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Silverbox actually has the old gear icon in buttonicons_x2 and the silverbox.png screenshot

Ok, my bad. I must have been looking into the wrong folder. I'll fix this discrepancy.

• larserik

- larserik wrote:
    - Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Ok, my bad. I must have been looking into the wrong folder. I'll fix this discrepancy.

Now there is a PR with the puzzle fix for my SilverBox skin.

• Fredrik Lidström

Perfect, thank you!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.