i wish...

C.A.P.323 views8 posts
  • C.A.P.

• Per Step Volume would be nice
    • (Polyrhythm / Number of Steps) per Channel, there is slider and the Bar-Length but it is sadly global
    • Random Buttons on Top

yey* Love that Tool !
    Cheers

• yamanetakakazu

me toooooooo i think microtonic is got a own sound. not a just hardware drumsynth emul.
    i really love tonic "sound" but i wish more develope controll part possibillyty!!!!! sequncer and synth part is one thing for drumsynth if m.t is hardware... (cant use squnce,automation,modlulation in daw) just mybe just maby i dont love mt....... :))

• Nekz

Some Elektron style seq features.

• Stéphane Novak

Pattern/track length per voice, yes please!

• Stefano Lavori

but a simple REC button like on every DM?

• Stefano Lavori

changing drum kit set while playing same pattern/preset or change/load pattern without changing sound kit?

• C.A.P.

- Stefano Lavori wrote:
    but a simple REC button like on every DM?

u mean record for automations?

- Stefano Lavori wrote:
    changing drum kit set while playing same pattern/preset or change/load pattern without changing sound kit?

agree, that would ne nice, for now we have only "alter drum patches".

I miss a "suggestion" -thread...i have some other ideas...but yeah...if nobody can vote...its useless then. For Bitwig (DAW) is Forum only for suggestions...that petty cool and its near to the user they use this DAW...so for Microtonic.

there should also be something where you list suggestions and ideas, describe what they should do, and also whether they are necessary as well as advantages and disadvantages...and then you can vote for that...most vote get a chance to implement in the next update.

• C.A.P.

- Stéphane Novak wrote:
    Pattern/track length per voice, yes please!

yeagh agree...we have just length at all

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.