uTonic Enhancer for Ableton Live 8

Scott Oram1 855 views7 posts
  • Scott Oram

Hello all!

I posted this over at KVR and some people have had positive comments about it.

I use uTonic a lot, it is my favorite drumsynth program of all time.

Here is a free Audio Effect Rack for Ableton, meant for uTonic. It will widen the high frequencies as well as compress and convert to mono all the bass frequencies.

I have had good results with this rack, let me know if you enjoy it!

http://www.elipsis1.com/e1uTonic.zip

:)

Oh, and if anyone wants to buy some of my tracks at iTunes or amazon.com, that'd be great too! just look for "elipsis1"

Thanks,
    Scott

• philip formby

- elipsis1 wrote:
    Hello all!
    I posted this over at KVR and some people have had positive comments about it.
    I use uTonic a lot, it is my favorite drumsynth program of all time.
    Here is a free Audio Effect Rack for Ableton, meant for uTonic. It will widen the high frequencies as well as compress and convert to mono all the bass frequencies.
    I have had good results with this rack, let me know if you enjoy it!
    http://www.elipsis1.com/e1uTonic.zip
    :)
    Oh, and if anyone wants to buy some of my tracks at iTunes or amazon.com, that'd be great too! just look for "elipsis1"
    Thanks,
    Scott

ive downloaded it but havent a clue how to open it in ableton ,help me please

• Markus Zorn

- philip formby wrote:
    ive downloaded it but havent a clue how to open it in ableton ,help me please

Yeah I was wondering myself and put it right into trash, but then I gave it another chance
    and found the solution.
    The suffix is missing, which is .adg for audio effects in Ableton.

I´ll attach the working version...for mac though, I don´t know about pc. ;)

Thanks elipsis...

• Scott Oram

- mism wrote:
    Yeah I was wondering myself and put it right into trash, but then I gave it another chance
    and found the solution.
    The suffix is missing, which is .adg for audio effects in Ableton.
    I´ll attach the working version. ;)
    Thanks elipsis...

Weird, I attached a zip file. I just checked the zip file after downloading and I do see the .adg extension. Is this happening on Mac computers?

Thanks for the fix anyway :)

• Markus Zorn

Yep it is mac. ;)
    Thanks for sharing elipsis1

• philip formby

- mism wrote:
    Yep it is mac. ;)
    Thanks for sharing elipsis1

didnt reaslise its for mac,thats why it says preset is probably broken

• Markus Zorn

- philip formby wrote:
    didnt reaslise its for mac,thats why it says preset is probably broken

No, sorry I think we misunderstood. I am on a mac and elipsis guess is that it might be a mac issue. :)
    I think he did and uploaded it on a pc.

You can also just change it yourself if it still doesn´t work, just add a ".adg" at the end of the file name just like this > "uTonic Enhancer by elipsis1.adg" and it should turn into a useable ableton audio effekt file. B)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.