Feedback Signals

Magnus Lidström1 311 views1 post
  • Magnus Lidström

For about a year or so we have been collecting the urls that link to us using some proprietary technology from Elysian Development (yeah, that is Fredrik). I have always thought that it would be nice to share this information with our visitors and I finally got some time to set that up. Take a look at the bottom of this page and you will find the top 20 sites during the past week that led people here. You can also click "all pages..." to see a list of exact pages. (In case you wonder, the process of collecting links is automatic but we will need to approve new sites before they become visible on the home page.)

In other news: Goldbaby Productions are generously giving away a sample set consisting of µTonic drums recorded through some fine old tape machinery. I think it is a nice Christmas treat, giving our tonic all that warm cozy tape saturation.

Finally Audio News Room has published a µInterview with Yours Sincerely here.

Merry merry X from Magnus Lidström

Update: The backlink pages were removed in a site update

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.