Remove autthorization from one computer

gentleclockdivider gentleclockdivider278 views5 posts
  • gentleclockdivider gentleclockdivider

Long story short
    I test drove my brother,s laptop with a potential purchase .
    Installed microtonic ,( first authorization is on my desktop ) , but I decided am not going to buy the laptop .
    I uninstalled microtonic but the authenicator still says it has 2 authoizations .
    I want to sort this out quick , have to return the laptop tommorow and I reallywant to get rid of this second authentication

cheers

1.jpg
  • Fredrik Lidström

No problems, under normal use (and bear in mind you are allowed to install on any number of computers that you own) you will not hit a limit. We count and show the number of installations for you to detect if your registration has been stolen and for our system to monitor excessive installations that could be in violation of the license terms.

• Oliver Rodin

i gave my two computers away one to my wife and other to my daughter...
    I did uninstall all my programs but it seems that i still have two registrations

изображение_2021-12-02_011842.png
  • Oliver Rodin

Can you help me please i really need microtonic

• Fredrik Lidström

Then just download the multi-installer from our download page and run the Sonic Charge Authenticator to authorize your new computer.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.