Cyclone multichannel output ( audio )

gentleclockdivider gentleclockdivider87 views4 posts
  • gentleclockdivider gentleclockdivider

Last standfing obstacle
    Altough I have asigned the voices to different outputs in cyclone , and both enabled the outputs in the daw .
    I only get it to play over one stereo pair with the option of panning , but that's it , no output routing

1.jpg

2.jpg

Phew this is more complex than I thought
    With each note on ( voice ) the audio stream appears at a diifferent output in a cyclic fashion .cutting of the previoius note .

1.jpg

No one .
    So let's summarise
    I have a drumkit playing on channel; 1 ( midi 1 ) , a monobassline on channel 2 and a polyphonic synth on channel 3
    When I assign the polysynth to an individual output ( 5, 6 ) the voices are alternating between the outputs , so playing a seventh chords ( which consists of 4 notes ) some notes are cut off abruptly
    All I want is the three instruments to appear at different stereo ouptuts , without voices being cut off .
    Hope this makes things clear
    P.s. is this forum dead ?

1.jpg

2.jpg

The manual clearly states that output settingts on the voice level can be overridden by the output settings in the performance tab .
    Still I can't get separate outputs without notes being cut off ( when playing poly chords )

I wan't a chord to be heard on a selected stereo track , and not alternating between tracks when a chord is played

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.