Cyclone , save set up and samples ( NON fxp )

gentleclockdivider gentleclockdivider273 views7 posts
  • gentleclockdivider gentleclockdivider

Hi all .
    I am absoluly loving cyclone but still have 2 obstacles to overcome before fully masering it .
    The first one is how to save ( non fxp ) set-ups and (recorded )samples.
    Cyclone reports a disk protected message and ask for a new disk insert ..which leaves me questioned as to which disk I should load .
    Should I just create a blank image file with disk bakker ?
    Secondly and this one is a bit harder , is how to use cyclone multitimbral
    I have no problems making voice edits with muliple sample groups for layering or drumkits etc.. and most of the time I just stay in that menu , and just load a new instance of cyclone for mutlitimbral use , but this is holding me back from fully masering it .
    One step higher in the hierachy is the perform edit and this is where individual midi channels are assigned .
    No problem either doing that , but I just can't get cyclone to play multimbral

cheers ..and what an amzing piece of software ...

O.K. I managed to solve the first question
    Just baking an empty disk and saving onto that ,, but this brings up another question .
    It means we're always dependent on the online disk bakker to create empty disks , is there another way to do this ?

Alos anoher question , even if the lfo is not assigned to pitch in the mod table , increasing the lfo's amplitude settings ( in the lfo tab ) is still affecting pitch .
    It can't get the lfo to just modulate the filter freuency without affecting pitch , since settings the lfo amplitude to zero also affect the filter amount ( or better lack off )
    This means the lfo is hardwired to picth ?

No one ?
    Still struggling to get one instance of cyclone to receive on different midi channels , iow multitimbral

All right I found it ,
    It's in the performance set-up group parameter
    Phew !!

1.jpg
  • Daniel “Gula” GoodAir

Do you know how to access the types of filters, for example the lowpass or the highpass filter?

Yes , go into voice edit , press +1 to go to filter dialogue , press right arrow to move to filter type

• Guitaruby

Hi,
    HxC Floppy Drive Emulator will create .img files. I’ve used it a lot and it works very well!
    You can download from here:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/hxcfloppyemu/

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.