Never received registration key for Permut8

Jeremy Jones113 views7 posts
  • Jeremy Jones

Just purchased 3 plugins (Bitspeek, Echobode, Permut8) but never received registration key for Permut8. It's been about 30 minutes. Is that normal?

Excited to start using!

JWJ

• Fredrik Lidström

No, it's not. They should be sent straight away unless there was a problem delaying the transaction at FastSpring. Did you get an email eventually?

If not, you can always find your license details on your account page.

https://soniccharge.com/account

All licenses listed there will automatically authorize if you run the Sonic Charge Authenticator.

• Jeremy Jones

I received it for Bitspeek and Echobode, but not the Permut8 as of yet. I also looked at my account and do not see the Permut8 license there, but I looked at my transaction history and it shows I purchased.

I also have the invoice for it. So I'm not sure.

• Fredrik Lidström

Oh, we never received a license request for Permut8. Checking the FastSpring order I can see all three there but only licenses for two of them. I'll contact FastSpring and ask what they've done wrong. 😊

• Jeremy Jones

Great thanks let me know if you need any more info. Really loving it so far with this 3 week trial.

JWJ

• Fredrik Lidström

Still have not gotten any response whatsoever after trying to contact them three times. I usually get a response within a business day, so I have no clue what's going on.

I have created a Permut8 license for you manually and added it to your account.

• Jeremy Jones

Thank you!!! I got it

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.