Microtonic licence for sale

Matthew Court313 views5 posts
  • Matthew Court

Hi all

I have a Microtonic licence for Mac for sale if anyone is interested? I recently sold my PO32 so don't need to use it anymore.

Will to transfer the licence for £50.

Please message me if interested.

Many thanks

Matthew

• Yohan Lasorsa

I'm interested, but I don't know how to send a private message in this forum?

Are you sure the license is transferrable?

• Matthew Court

- Yohan Lasorsa wrote:

Hi Yohan, sorry for the late reply. Yes, I believe that I can contact Sonic Charge and ask for the licence to be transferred. I will just double check the process. Do you want to send me an email (matco45@gmail.com) so I have yours.

Matthew

• Paul Berry

- Matthew Court wrote:
    Hi all
    I have a Microtonic licence for Mac for sale if anyone is interested? I recently sold my PO32 so don't need to use it anymore.
    Will to transfer the licence for £50.
    Please message me if interested.
    Many thanks
    Matthew

I am looking to buy a licence for Microtonic. Is this still available?

• EnochLight

- Matthew Court wrote:
    - Yohan Lasorsa wrote:
    Hi Yohan, sorry for the late reply. Yes, I believe that I can contact Sonic Charge and ask for the licence to be transferred. I will just double check the process. Do you want to send me an email (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) so I have yours.
    Matthew

Hey Matthew - this forum is public. Not sure I'd leave your personal email address posted unless you want a ton of spam and fishing attempts.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.