Select Channel

Enthalpi135 views3 posts
  • Enthalpi

Hi there,

I sequence my microtonic with an Elektron Digitakt and control it with an Electra One midi controller.

I made an Electra One template which allows me to tweak every microtonic parameters for each drum channel. I just have to select a channel and my Electra One shows me all the current values.

The problem is I don't want to use a mouse to select a drum channel and if I use the "select drum channel with MIDI notes" feature, my midi controller page is always changing when a pattern is playing and I can't act on a single drum.
    I don't want to use either the pitched mode because it would force me to create 8 different Electra One pages and won't be ergonomic tho.

Is there a way to do what I want to achieve ? Could it be a future feature as mute function can be reach by CC and not only notes ?

Thank you ;)

• Enthalpi

Am I the only one ?

• Moritz Abel

Hi there,
    I am facing the same problems here. As soon a midi clip plays the notes it changes the chosen channel, making it impossible to perform on every sound individually;/
    But how to tell the plug-in that it’s getting MIDI from the daw or from a controller:/

Also do I have problems with jumping parameters. While the controllers endless encoders sends the accurate absolute or even relative it jumps to the position of the controllers values:/

Cheers mo

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.