Synplant major malfunction - red screen, no audio etc

Leifur Eiriksson118 views4 posts
  • Leifur Eiriksson

I just updated Synplant and it's bugging out like I've never seen before.
    When I load an older project that's using Synplant it plays the sound correctly for half a second then there's a loud pop and it doesn't play anything. The interface goes red and it shows as if it's playing something on full volume but there is no sound coming out.
    Help!
    I'm running a legit version of Ableton 10 on Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
    When I open a new instance of synplant the same occurs, so it doesn't help replacing it.
    It even persists if I open a new project and insert the plugin there.
    If I restart Ableton, and insert Synplant into a blank project it works but as soon as I load this particular project it goes haywire again.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 00.13.59.png
  • Magnus Lidström

Ouch. Never seen this behavior before. This almost sounds like a DSP bug. I would very much like to investigate what is going on. Is it possible for you to either upload the project here or send it to support@soniccharge.com so we can have a look? Maybe isolate the Synplant track on its own first?

• Leifur Eiriksson

Gladly! Would love for this to be resolved. Saving new version and uploading to e-mail now.

• Magnus Lidström

Thanks! I just replied to your email.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.