"Error configuring audio input component" - Error code 1852797029

Russell Welch1 345 views9 posts
  • Russell Welch

I receive an error on startup that says "Error configuring audio input component, error code 1852797029. The program will not work at all. I have tried deleting and re-installing the program and restarting my computer (Apple Mac running OS v 11.0.1 "Big Sur"). How do I overcome this error code? My Microtonic program does not run at all because of this.

• Magnus Lidström

Do you have an external audio interface connected?

• Erik Frisk

I get the same error. It seems to happen whenever I have bluetooth headphones connected. If I have my Sony overears or my AirPods connected, I can't open Microtonic. If i disconnect them, I can open Microtonic just fine. I've gone back and forth a few times and it's 100% reproducible for me.

I'm still on macOS Mojave (10.14.6).

Any thoughts? Anything I could try as a workaround? Thanks!

• Erik Frisk

Update: Looks like I can still open Microtonic via Ableton when I have bluetooth headphones connected, so that pretty much solves my problem. Would be cool to be able to open the standalone too, but low prio :)

• Rob Cosh

I have this error too - just updated all of my SC plugins and tried to open Microtonic standalone - same Lonewolf error reported above. MACOS Mojave 10.14.6

Thanks!

• Toby Riding

Same problem here when trying to open standalone Microtonic. Catalina 10.15.7 - Audio interface Focusrite Safire

• Fredrik Lidström

- Toby Riding wrote:
    Same problem here when trying to open standalone Microtonic. Catalina 10.15.7 - Audio interface Focusrite Safire

Did you get your problems sorted? If not, create a support ticket on Focusrite support site and they will take a look at your case

https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

To anyone else experiencing similar problems, if you have an external audio interface, please post which one you are using.

• Eric S. – Mr. Rico

Hello,

I've got a similar issue "lonewolf" Error 560226676 Mac OSX 10.13.6 with Microtonic 3.3.1

On this old MacPro I'm using M-Audio Ozone USB or Decklink Intensity Pro as well.

I 've changed the Mac audio input to "default inline input" and this error does not appear.

I will later test with various input to se which one create this error.

Best,
    Eric

MT_Error.png
  • Shehryar Lasi

I have the same error with my iConnectAudio4. It only occurs if my interface is set to a sample rate other than 44.1khz. Setting it to 44.1khz solves the problem but I typically run at 48khz.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.