I need help to save my drum patches relating to the morphing fader.

Cyril Clément92 views2 posts
  • Cyril Clément

Hi,
    I'm new to Microtonic but because it's very well designed, I never had to struggle with anything so far. But there's only one thing I can't understand : how should I proceed so a drum patch, let's say a kick, keeps all the parameters I set for the 3 position of the morphing fader (left, center, right).
    Just to be sure that my question is clear, here's my problem : I need the drive at 10% when the morphing fader is top left, then 35% when it's at the center and 70% for top right. So far, the only idea I had to keep this setup is to save my kick patch once when with morphing fader is top left and all the parameters set like I want when the morphing fader is top left, then I set the morphing fader to the center, set all the parameters for this position and a third time when the morphing fader is top right (sorry for the paraphrasing !). Of course it doesn't work. I came to this idea because at first, I thought that this process would happen anyway, I mean without even saving the patch. And it kind does that but with only 2 values, the one you set for the top right and for the top left. At least I think this is its logic. I stop here this tedious explanation for a very simple question, I hope there's a pretty simple explanation but I didn't find it in the manual.
    thank you for your help, cheers,
    Cyril

• Fredrik Lidström

The morph fader only has a left and right side, you can not set a middle value. If you put the fader in the middle and adjust a parameter, it will affect both sides equally.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.