New skin for mTonic and Synplant

Sergey Kharuta7 668 views19 posts
  • Sergey Kharuta

Hi, Folks.

I really adore mTonic and Synplant. I almost never work without this amazing ... I just can't call 'em plugins ))) They are truly INSTRUMENTS!!!!!!!!! But...
    I think that their skins don't look as cool as these instruments sound. I mean the GUI color))). I'm sure Everybody noticed how cooler mTonic became with some new colors in new version. I think it could get even better. Of course there is someone who like their skins but as to me... I wish I have some options to be able to change their skins. So may be somebody agree with me and we ask to give us this option. PLEASEEEEE. With such option the pleasure of playing these two amazing instruments would be even more amazing ))) To be exact... I'd be happy to see mTonic in Alchemy black skin kind or something kinda Sylenth. I'm sure it'd add a really nice energy to mTonic or Synplant. That way all the knobs and controllers would be seen much better and cooler )))))

So... Folks ))) what do you think?

• GJA KIDD

- Sergey Kharuta wrote:

Great idea. Would prefer a decent preset browser with tagging first, but skinning seems a more achievable goal.

• Sergey Kharuta

Yeah ))) This totally is )) And I wouldn't change GUI in any way but color. In my opinion now they have too much grey and therefor look not so solid (( But it's the known fact that when GUI have a cool, strong, solid color, it's much more pleasant to work with it. Please take a look how cool and solid look such plugins as Alchemy (black), Sylenth1, X-Verb, Image-line Groove Machine, impOSCar2.
    mTonic and Synplant are not worse than all this plugins and they deserve to shine with cool solid skins )))))))))))

• philter

i like that idea sergey!
    one of my wishes for synplant was the option to skin the user interface/change the colors of the gui.
    a big BUMP for your idea!

phil

• Sergey Kharuta

Cool ))) I'm glad that I'm not alone ))) I really hope that the Master of Sonic Charge would pay attention to this SKIN idea and will let us have even more fun while playing their amazing instruments.
    PEACE :))

• Mattheus Goemans

i like that color scheme too!

• Troels Nygaard

Cool idea. The skins for Synplant and mTonic could work great with Alchemy black skin, kind of style (it really adds lot of clarity to its UI).

• Sergey Kharuta

Yeah ))) this is exactly what I'm talking about.

• Sergey Kharuta

Hey, come on people ))) Support me with this NEW SKIN idea )))) I'm sure if it works, all of you will like it )))

• J. Pablo Arceo

- Sergey Kharuta wrote:
    Hi, Folks.
    I really adore mTonic and Synplant. I almost never work without this amazing ... I just can't call 'em plugins ))) They are truly INSTRUMENTS!!!!!!!!! But...
    I think that their skins don't look as cool as these instruments sound. I mean the GUI color))). I'm sure Everybody noticed how cooler mTonic became with some new colors in new version. I think it could get even better. Of course there is someone who like their skins but as to me... I wish I have some options to be able to change their skins. So may be somebody agree with me and we ask to give us this option. PLEASEEEEE. With such option the pleasure of playing these two amazing instruments would be even more amazing ))) To be exact... I'd be happy to see mTonic in Alchemy black skin kind or something kinda Sylenth. I'm sure it'd add a really nice energy to mTonic or Synplant. That way all the knobs and controllers would be seen much better and cooler )))))

I guess it wouldn't hurt anyone to have a dark evil microtonic twin. :)

• philip formby

cmon sonic chargers ,we demand skins its not as if we want the crown jewels ,all we want to do is change the colour scheme !!!

• johnjohnson

Personal Skin

• Michael Forshaw

that looks great

• James Frank

that does look awesome!

• BoB SwanS

Very nice, The sliders look like Tron, so that should make it UTronic!!! :)

• NewLoops.com (Download Synplant 2 Pro Expansion Demo!)

I would really like to change the colour as well.

• Gudmundur Kristjansson

I support a cool skin, I could see it quite similar to how it looks currently but with more brushed steel and chrome feel to it. Built a bit more like a real machine. That being said, mTonic is such a great instrument that I'll keep using it however it looks :)

• Alexander Dorendorf

more skins are always welcome!!!

i wish me microtonic as a "one-window" plugin with a full sequencer (matrix editor) below and a real preset browser (below the sequencer or on the left or right side of the gui).

• Ian Matthew Taylor

This would be very good for me - I'm colour blind and I can't see the colour changes in the microtonic controls. IT'S A HUGE DRAG FOR ME :(

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.