Updates to all plugins

Magnus Lidström33 119 views129 posts
Page 2 of 3
  • Christophe Le Padellec

You rock

• Fraser Gray

Just tried the new Microtonic scripts. Incredibly useful! Thanks so much for the update.

• Jørgen Kirksæther

This is a fantastic update, can't wait to fiddle around with the scripts :)

j,

• Zip Boterbloem

Finally. And a scalable GUI, nice. But: no VST3?

• Atoms Apart

great job. Thank you for doing this

• Zip Boterbloem

Whoa. The euclidean script is very useful!

• Joe L.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!

• ebfx

The Vortex Permut8 firmware is out of this world!!!!!

• Magnus Lidström

- Bichuelo Audiotecna wrote:
    Does these new features change somehow the compatibility with TE's PO-32 Tonic and PO-35 Speak?

No, nothing has changed in compatibility with the Pocket Operators. Anything you create with or without the help of the new scripts can be transferred to PO-32 and PO-35 (under the same constraints as previously).

• Magnus Lidström

- PsYAuM wrote:
    what changes are there to Echobode?

Apart from bug and compatibility fixes you can resize Echobode (and Bitspeek) like the others through a "zoom menu".

You can find a detailed list of changes for each product in each individual user guide.

• Magnus Lidström

- Zip Boterbloem wrote:

Just out of curiosity, is there any particular reason why you are asking for VST3?

• David Loh

Big thanks to you all! No more squinting at the screen! :)

• Donna Campbell

Fab update thanks a bunch

• Zip Boterbloem

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    - Zip Boterbloem wrote:
    Just out of curiosity, is there any particular reason why you are asking for VST3?

Easier automation of parameters, if implemented right.
    Suspend if no audio is processed(probably not so vital with light on cpu plug ins, but still handy).
    Possibility of automatic I/O configuration.

About the last one, wouldn't that get rid of Microtonic/Microtonic Multi choice, just one VST3 plugin and the ability to increase the number of outputs as needed, not just stereo or all channels?

• James Sanger

great well done !!! :) ...keep well guys!

• philip formby

Thanks for the marvelous update to microtonic .you've just breathed new life into this

• philip formby

Thanks for the marvelous update to microtonic .you've just breathed new life into this

- Muziksculp wrote:
    Hi,
    A Big Thank You to SonicCharge and Crew for the latest update.
    MicroTonic ver 3.3 with a scalable GUI is so much nicer to work with compared to the older tiny GUI. (Finally) .
    Here is a pic of the new ver. 3.3 MicroTonic on my Studio's TV HD Screen.

Cheers,
    Muziksculp

How do u resize?

• philip formby

Installed all the old mictronic back catalogue patches now i get this

20200402_141248.jpg
  • Aesthete

- philip formby wrote:
    - Muziksculp wrote:
    Hi,
    MicroTonic ver 3.3 with a scalable GUI is so much nicer to work with compared to the older tiny GUI. (Finally) .

Cheers,
    Muziksculp
    How do u resize?

Right Clock or Menu - Zoom

• Magnus Lidström

- philip formby wrote:
    Installed all the old mictronic back catalogue patches now i get this

The new scripts only work with the updated Microtonic. Make sure you are running version 3.3.

• philip formby

- Aesthete wrote:
    - philip formby wrote:
    - Muziksculp wrote:
    Hi,

Cheers,
    Muziksculp
    How do u resize?
    Zoom

thanks Magnus ,took me ages to find Zoom!!!!

• Alexander Dorendorf

it's absolutely fantastic!
    thanks

• Swaroopa

I bought the entire collection. Thank you.

• frédéric Henrion

I tried macro control. It seems I can't assign a midi CC or send automation data from this ? That's would by fantastic !

• java hut audio

Anyone else have Permut8 zoom cut off part of the GUI when zoomed (see attached)? Seems like would have to be a specific Permut8 problem, as Echobode and microTonic zooms work okay for me.

Permut8 Zoom.jpg
  • VRUNO

guy!! you guys rock!
    thanks so much for this gift that you made me, I really appreciate and I been used for my last tracks that they will also include on Get Physical Labe from Berlin <3
    thanks so much for what you guys do, I do appreciate a lot!
    Big hugs from Berlin

Love
    VRuno

• fran_ky

Awesome! Thanks for making such great tools.

• Peter L

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You just made my day.

• Zip Boterbloem

Glad to have a working Echobode again. The modulation fx are second to none. Plus, much easier on the eyes with the zoom function on my 43-inch monitor.

• Oliver Si

Awesome. Great work as always <3

• MyWhy

Thanks a lot for your work! ;-)

• Joey Luck

These new scripts for Microtonic are awesome! They're very handy on their own, but also for assigning settings to the sound morph (which I sometimes underutilize when programming). It's so quick and effortless now to get great sounding variations :)

• Ricardo Augustinho Lima

Thank you guys!!! Awesome!

• XRMX

Thanks! Vortex is awesome.

• AB459

Magnus it seems the random UI button script does not attach after update in Permut and Echobode (i remember similar case was in previous update, and was easy fixed). It is possible to do now ?

Added: tried to just rename "Echobode V1.0 Resources" folder to "Echobode V1.1 Resources" - plug cause error at load.

• Aaron Beyer

Much appreciated, and thanks for that intro message too.

• Petteri Kuusisto

Would love to see updates for Synplant as well! It's too awesome to be forgotten. :)

• mcdreamer

Thanks so much! Microtonic is still the best drum synth out there!

• German Fafian

Great!
    Thanks a lot for the great products and support.

• Dead As Disco

Thanks heaps lads, really loving the specular firmware. Can't believe I missed its existence for this many years!

• Dirk Fellhauer

Grrreeeeat news ! Thanks a lot guys! Need to play with instantly :-)

Cheers from Germany and STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!

• Daniel Dragoescu

Super excited about this updates! One question - can I go on with installing them without worrying about losing the patches in the current projects? Thank you!

• Magnus Lidström

- Daniel Drago wrote:
    Super excited about this updates! One question - can I go on with installing them without worrying about losing the patches in the current projects? Thank you!

Yes, no worries.

• Daniel Dragoescu

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    - Daniel Drago wrote:
    Yes, no worries.

Awesome!! Thank you for that prompt reply, Magnus! :) You, guys, rock!

• Biyi

Hi, great job!!! many thanks for this update Magnus!!!
    Big hug for everyone and stay at home!!

• william cloyd

would you recommend updating bitspeek if still using ableton live 9 suite (confirmed to work?)?

• Magnus Lidström

- william cloyd wrote:
    would you recommend updating bitspeek if still using ableton live 9 suite (confirmed to work?)?

Yes, everything has been tested in Ableton Live 9. The only requirement that has changed with this update is that it requires MacOS 10.9 or later.

• Andre Williams

Huge thank you!! Please be safe! You are a unique and special to the community of creative individuals we can not lose you!

• Les Mosley

Much Love To You!!! Thank You so Much!!!

• Steven Sauve

uTonic and Permut8 now just that much better! Thanks!

• Mark Griffiths

hi, appreciate the updates to the products I already own. With poor eyesight this is very welcome.

Can you tell me if the Euclidian script is disabled in the demo version of Microtonic V.3.3? The top right hand cog icon is greyed out/faded.

• e@rs

Magnus & Fredrik, thank you for the sweet update!

- AB459 wrote:
    Magnus it seems the random UI button script does not attach after update in Permut and Echobode (i remember similar case was in previous update, and was easy fixed). It is possible to do now ?
    Added: tried to just rename "Echobode V1.0 Resources" folder to "Echobode V1.1 Resources" - plug cause error at load.

+1. Would be awesome to have these working again. Please?

• JFrank

so much awesome right here.. true the random button on Echobode and Permut8 is no longer there... +1

• Analog Dessert

Please have my synth babies

• Ever Valencia

Thanks for the updates! Hopefully an update for Synplant is coming.... resizable Gui, Vst3.
    Still wishing for AAX versions of your plugins. I would gladly re-buy them for this.

• Magnus Lidström

Thanks for all the appreciation peeps! It really means a lot.

I have updated the randomize button hacks for Permut8 and Echobode. See here: http://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/1617-randomize-button-hacks-for-permut8-and-echobode-updated

• AB459

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    Thanks for all the appreciation peeps! It really means a lot.
    I have updated the randomize button hacks for Permut8 and Echobode. See here: http://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/1617-randomize-button-hacks-for-permut8-and-echobode-updated

Thanks, Now set is complete, can be happy :)

• Josh byrnes

thanks very much!!! all the best to you guys!

• Josse Antony

The Vortex seems very fun and creative. Just took 10 minutes to try it and it seems that I could wrote an entire experimental album with it :-)

• glenn richard

hello synplant user
    but will we have to wait a long time? I have the impression of being taken hostage !!

Page 2 of 3

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.