hello i try to hunt a french manual for microtonic
    please help
    where is the english manual to?

• Fredrik Lidström

- billy bod jesbac wrote:
    hello i try to hunt a french manual for microtonic
    please help
    where is the english manual to?

I'm sorry but we do not have a French manual, and if anyone has translated our manual at least they have not told us about it.

The English manual is installed with the product and can be found in the Start Menu on Windows and Application folder on Mac, you can also access them from within the program.

All manuals are also available on our site, there is a link to the "User Guide" on the right side of each product page.

• billy bod jesabac

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    I'm sorry but we do not have a French manual, and if anyone has translated our manual at least they have not told us about it.
    The English manual is installed with the product and can be found in the Start Menu on Windows and Application folder on Mac, you can also access them from within the program.
    All manuals are also available on our site, there is a link to the "User Guide" on the right side of each product page.

thanks fredrik
    it is possible to have tuto video to see how he work?
    this is exist?
    can you do that for me?
    im ready to pay for

• Fredrik Lidström

I don't really know of any good tutorial videos for MicroTonic. There is one for the Morph Slider in 3.0 on [YouTube](

YouTube Video
    A couple of months back we were in contact with a French site that was going to do a tutorial on Synplant and then look at our other products as well. Unfortunately we didn't see a video and did not hear back from him, so I am not sure if it is still in progress or not.
    can you do that for me?
    im ready to pay for

Good demo and tutorial videos is something I would love to have (I will pay for it as well :P ). It is hard to get free time to be able to do them, Synplant showcase video I did took a lot of time, but it has been on our to do list for a long time and I will try to get around to it.

• billy bod jesabac

thanks fredrik
    this is exist?
    can you do that for me?
    im ready to pay for

the dream!!
    i hope that hapen fast, because im crazy about micro...
    thanx

• billy bod jesabac

please help me
    is not possible for me to log on the forum
    whyyyyyyyyyyy

• Magnus Lidström

please help me
    is not possible for me to log on the forum
    whyyyyyyyyyyy

You are logged on dear friend. :) Do you mean the restricted areas? Well. It says 'users' under your account name, which means you should have access to all areas here on the forum. What exactly is the problem and what error are you seeing?

• anonymous

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    You are logged on dear friend. :) Do you mean the restricted areas? Well. It says 'users' under your account name, which means you should have access to all areas here on the forum. What exactly is the problem and what error are you seeing?

i try to go on planetarium i can t

• Fredrik Lidström

this is exist?
    can you do that for me?
    im ready to pay for

Hi, I just wanted to update the thread since we have now created an introduction video to MicroTonic together with Dan Worrall. He made a fabulous job in showing some of the main features in this video. I also added english closed captions to the entire video, but with the youtube translation option I suppose you can get some questionable french subtitles. :blink:

http://youtu.be/dAg8lUXbls4?hd=1

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.