Synplant in OS X.7.5 in Reason 10

Luke Etyrnal198 views7 posts
  • Luke Etyrnal

Synplant in OS X.7.5 in Reason 10

I would like to purchase & run Synplant in Reason 10, running on Mac OS X.7.5.

Please tell me it works, and works flawlessly -- (unless it doesn't).

• Magnus Lidström

Do you mean OS X 10.7.5? Are you sure that is your OS X version?

• Luke Etyrnal

X is 10

• Magnus Lidström

If you choose About This Mac in the Apple-menu, what version does it say? Asking because our latest build of Synplant requires OS X 10.8 (which came out in 2012) or later. So if you really mean 10.7 I am not even sure if it loads. You are very welcome to download and try for yourself. Synplant will start in trial mode and if it seems to work, it probably does.

• Luke Etyrnal

The demo appears to run (In Reason 10, on a Mac, in OS X (10.7.5). It allowed me to save and load the presets i made too.

https://allihoopa.com/s/WL8nhQWi

• Magnus Lidström

That's great Luke. I didn't know that Synplant worked in 10.7 to be honest. But I guess 10.5 would be the absolute minimum. If you do buy and stumble upon problems after all, let us know and we'll refund you if you can't use it properly.

• Luke Etyrnal

I think it would be great if people could just buy it through the propellerheads shop on their website. I think reason users like to be able to get all their stuff in one place because it keeps there whole experience kind of Monolithic. If I ever had to move my music set up to a new computer, I just install reason, login to their shop, and basically tell it to synchronize and everything shows up without me having to chase stuff down all over the internet. I know you guys probably have your own ideas about your business model, but I think it would be great to see your products in the propellerhead store.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.