PO-32 Review Tutorial plus new sounds and patterns - haQ attaQ

Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ2 140 views23 posts
  • Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

Hello everyone!

My name is Jakob Haq and I'm a mobile musician from Sweden. Im also a YouTuber and I recently made a really thorough review and tutorial for PO-32 Tonic video. Thought I'd share it here. I'll also be sharing my sound and pattern videos in this thread.

I am also currently working on a thorough review and tutorial featuring Microtonic, so stay tuned for that. I also want to thank Magnus and Fredrik here from Sonic Charge for providing me with a review code for Microtonic. It's an awesome sounding drum machine and it deserves to be properly reviewed and demo'd.

EPIC PO-32 TONIC Review and Tutorial │ feat MICROTONIC - haQ attaQ 251

YouTube Video
  • Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

Heres a "dub Tonic" sound and pattern pack! :)

YouTube Video
  • Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

And here's a "TeQno TroniQ" sound and pattern pack.

YouTube Video
  • Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

In my third sound and pattern pack video homage to Halloween with some Haunted Hardcore drums!

YouTube Video
  • Magnus Lidström

Wow! You've outdone yourself Jakob. Great in-depth tutorial and what a nice surprise with all these extra patterns and sounds. Three thumbs up!

• Travis Kamen

Well these just made me buy a po-32. Awesome work and thanks for the sound packs

• Koshdukai

I keep looking for a thumbs-up button somewhere on these posts/threads to click furiously xD

(there's always the YouTube thumbs-up thingy ^_^)

• Fredrik Lidström

Here's one! 👍

• Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

Thank you so much everyone. I'm happy you are enjoy the vids, I'm enjoying the hell out of PO-32 and Microtonic myself. It'll take me some time to get the Microtonic review ready. But I'll be putting out more sound and pattern vids for PO-32 meantime.

Just finished this 90's Hip-Hop pack!

YouTube Video
  • Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

Just finished the latest pack! It's called TRAP QUTZ and it's basically full of Trap-type sounds.

YouTube Video
  • Magnus Lidström

Haha! Best forum post ever. They just keep coming!

• Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    Haha! Best forum post ever. They just keep coming!

It's your fault Magnus! You've done a too good of a job with Microtonic. The range of drum sounds that can be created with it is astronomically wide. The only thing I feel is missing is an added square waveform to the Osc mod section. Could get some chip tune drum sounds going with that. ;)

• Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

This TRANCE sound and pattern pack for PO-32 Tonic, will fit well with gobo flowers, UV lights and stroboscopes. This video includes a sound and pattern demo plus a transfer signal that you can use to update your PO32, as usual!

YouTube Video
  • Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

Time to step on the gas and drive that Bpm up with a dnb sound and pattern kit for PO-32 Tonic. It's all about drum and bass and as usual, this video includes a sound and pattern demo, plus a transfer signal that you can use to update your PO32!

YouTube Video
  • Ilya Olker

jakob please make a selection like on 20 arcade, or can something like that Would be very grateful thank you in advance

• Ely

These videos are incredible! Would you be interested in making the Microtonic patches available for download via Patreon?

• Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

- Ely wrote:
    These videos are incredible! Would you be interested in making the Microtonic patches available for download via Patreon?

Hi, I am going to release some Drum patches for Microtonic when I'm done making my review. But of course I should make all drum presets available to my Patreons. I'll fix it this evening!

Just want to add that there aren't any patterns made for Microtonic. Just drum patches. I made all of the patterns on the PO32.

• Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

- Ilya Olker wrote:
    jakob please make a selection like on 20 arcade, or can something like that Would be very grateful thank you in advance

I'll try! I like those types of sounds too! ;)

• Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

Irie ites! Drop the Bpm and kick back. It's time to fill your Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator Po-32 Tonic drum machine with a bank full for DUB Reggae sounds and Patterns. This sound pack contains floppy bass kicks, low bass, steppas riddims and even some dub step flavors.

YouTube Video
  • Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

This DubStep drum sounds PO-32 Tonic contains, Bass kick drums that will cut through your mix, full bodied Snare drums with a distinct bump around 200 hertz. I've also included edgy slightly distorted hi-hats for the top, Toms in low, mid and hi tones plus a clap sound for layering with a snare. As usual this video includes a sound and pattern demo, plus data transfer signal that you can use to update your PO32.

YouTube Video
  • Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

How about some Acoustic Percussion drum sound for your PO-32 Tonic? This Drum machine has an incredible wide sound range thanks to the MicroTonic drum engine under the hood. I've packed this up with all the good stuff like Djembe, Bongo, Congas, Claves, even finger cymbals.

As usual this video includes a sound demo and the patterns demos include drumming genres from all corners of the world. Of course there is a Data transfer signal towards the end of the video so that you can use to update your PO32.

YouTube Video
  • Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

THIS IS A CORRECTED RE-UPLOAD WITH THE CORRECT DATA TRANSFER SIGNAL! Sorry about the mixup.
    Irie ites! Drop the Bpm and kick back. It's time to fill your Po-32 Tonic drum machine with a bank full for DUB Reggae sounds and Patterns. This sound pack contains floppy bass kicks, low bass, steppas riddims and even some dub step flavors. As usual, this video includes a sound and pattern demo, plus data transfer signal that you can use to update your PO32!

YouTube Video

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.