Microtonic + PO-32 tonic bundle

Fredrik Lidström12 642 views88 posts
Page 1 of 2
  • Fredrik Lidström

Teenage Engineering is about to launch a PO-32 + Microtonic bundle. We would like to extend this deal retroactively to PO-32 owners by offering a 20% discount on Microtonic. This should bring your total spent to the same price as the bundle.

What I need is proof of your PO-32 purchase. Send me a photo of your PO-32 receipt and the PO-32 serial number to support@soniccharge.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

(PO-32 serial number is found at the bottom of the cardboard package)
  • Bichuelo Audiotecna

This is great, thank you!

• Paweł Kujda

HI, I`v been trying to contact via support@soniccharge.com in regards to above offer. More than a week passed and no answer. Is this offer still available?

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, sorry I have not had time to catch up on support this week. I will try to find your email and get back to you this weekend.

• Jon Schwartz

Hello! I bought my PO-32 used from a friend when he picked up the OP-1. Does this mean that I'm outta luck?

• Fredrik Lidström

Depends if he already got a discount on Microtonic. I will need a copy of his original receipt and the serial number from your PO-32 box. Send it to support@soniccharge.com.

• Dave Ashford

Details sent! I'd like to take advantage of this offer too! :)

• shelf index

Details sent! Hope to hear from your guys soon :)

• Kina Chameleon

Hey, I've also sent an email, hope to hear back from you soon.

Cheers.

• Wassim Chegham

Hi Fredrik, I was wondering if the offer is still valid? I just bought my PO-32 2 days ago, and I thought there was some sort of coupon code to buy your Microtonic plugin.

• Fredrik Lidström

This offer is no longer valid.

The PO-32 + Microtonic bundle is now available for $169 at the Teenage Engineering Store.

(If you were waiting for your PO-32 delivery to be able to send your proof of purchase, I will still honor the original offer. Please contact me on support@soniccharge.com)

• Fredrik Lidström

I am re-enabling this offer, due to the bundle still not being available from PO-32 retailers, and also being out of stock at the TE store from time to time.

Please see my first post in this thread for instructions how to get your 20% discount.

If you own a PO-35, you can send me your unique PO-35 identification number.

• Metrixiano Jinx

Oh man... i was looking for a way to get the discount but i didn't save the box and thought it was useless but i do indeed have the reciept... so there is no other way to get the serial from the PO32?

• Arif Memovic

I purchased the po-32 tonic without realizing that it does not come with the software. Is your offer still available? I have a receipt and serial number.

• Fredrik Lidström

Offer is still available.

If you can not find the box with the serial number, please send me a copy of your receipt and a picture of your PO-32 next to your photo ID to support@soniccharge.com

• Bichuelo Audiotecna

At Audiotecna, we include the serial number in the receipt

• VALERY GOMAN

Hi! I've also sent an email, hope to hear back from you soon.

• Fredrik Lidström

- VALERY GOMAN wrote:
    Hi! I've also sent an email, hope to hear back from you soon.

Ah, good that you posted here! Your email had ended up in the spam filter, so I had not read it. I have now replied back to you.

• VALERY GOMAN

Thank you

• anonymous

I just bought a P.O.-32 off eBay. Do I qualify for the discount?

• nico nico

if I have the pack that comes with the 3 pocket operator does the offer % stack?

idk because I think the pack should come with microtonic because it comes with the PO-32 and PO-35 that use microtonic, and it feels weird not beeing able to fully use them and customize them.

• Fredrik Lidström

I just bought a P.O.-32 off eBay. Do I qualify for the discount?

If it is brand new, then yes. Follow the instructions in my top post.

- nico nico wrote:
    if I have the pack that comes with the 3 pocket operator does the offer % stack?
    idk because I think the pack should come with microtonic because it comes with the PO-32 and PO-35 that use microtonic, and it feels weird not beeing able to fully use them and customize them.

No, sorry. Teenage Engineering only offers a bundle with PO-32. Nothing for the PO-35 or the metal pack. Would love it if they added it.

• anonymous

Hi,

I sent the info.

Did I qualify?

Thanks.

• Fredrik Lidström

I sent the info.
    Did I qualify?

Yes!

• anonymous

Great!

Thanks,

What happens now?

• Olo Ulasiuk

Hi i just send an email , hope the offer is still valid i own po 32 since some months but found out now i need reg code to upload souds

• Benjamin Bouton

Hi Fredrik,
    I sent you an email yesterday regarding the discount on Microtonic (I have a brand new PO-32).
    Thanks!

• Joe Ball

Hey! Sorry to join the hordes of hungry discount hounds but I also sent you guys an email a few days ago - just thought I'd post on here too in case it slipped through the cracks! Cheers :)

• Tim Stone

I have now added myself to the hordes. Email sent, hope its still ok!

• Marts Mas

Hi!

I am considering to purchase the PO32. Do I get the 20% discount for Microtonic, if I purchase a PO32 on a store, by showing the PO32 receipt and serial number?

If so, that will be main driver to actually purchase a PO32 :)

Thanks,

Marts.

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, the discount is still available

• Jean Noel F

HE MOI DANS LE BABA CAR PRIS SUR AMAZON NI ALLEZ Z JAMMAIS LES POTOS ET TU SAI RIEN DE TA COMMANDE JE L4AI PAYER 133 alorzsk'elle en voulais 99bffff

• Fredrik Lidström

- jean noel FLANC wrote:
    HE MOI DANS LE BABA CAR PRIS SUR AMAZON NI ALLEZ Z JAMMAIS LES POTOS ET TU SAI RIEN DE TA COMMANDE JE L4AI PAYER 133 alorzsk'elle en voulais 99bffff

Sorry, my French sux, can you take that in English or Swedish please?

• Vladislav Mazur

Hey there!

Posting here just in case my e-mail went to spam litterbox ^_^

Have a nice day!

• Kyungil Chung

Hi there,

Same here :)

Posting here just in case my e-mail went to the spam.

Thanks!

• John Kondwani Beni

Hi Fredrik Lidström, I saw this thread and sent you an email with all my information needed for the discount. Do I still qualify?

(just making sure you received my email since I saw a couple people got their emails sent to spam)

• Rich Conrad

Hello!just bought a new po32 im confused thought it cane with microtonice software code ?i looked all over all i have is the numbers on outside of box but i guess thats the serial number fir the po32.how can i get the software fir the drum machine please?

• eli maffei

Hi I also sent an email. Hoping I can get the discount to purchase?

• Fredrik Lidström

- John Kondwani Beni wrote:
    Hi Fredrik Lidström, I saw this thread and sent you an email with all my information needed for the discount. Do I still qualify?

Yes, I emailed the discount code to you back in May, I hope you got it?

- Rich Conrad wrote:
    Hello!just bought a new po32 im confused thought it cane with microtonice software code ?i looked all over all i have is the numbers on outside of box but i guess thats the serial number fir the po32.how can i get the software fir the drum machine please?

Microtonic is not included when purchasing the PO-32. You need to purchase the PO-32 + Microtonic bundle for that.

- eli maffei wrote:
    Hi I also sent an email. Hoping I can get the discount to purchase?

Sorry for the delay, I replied to you earlier today

• Omer Liberman

Hi Fredrik! Please check a mail from me, I like to buy Microtonic with the discount of the po32 owners thanks! Have a good day🙏🏽

• Duploid

Hi, men. Wrere can i send my tonic s/n to get a discount on microtonic purchase? Thanks.

• Bradley Black

Hello Fredrik, is the microtonic rebate with purchase of po32 still a go? Sent you an email with s/n and receipt about a week ago. Thanks!

• Fredrik Lidström

- Duploid wrote:
    Hi, men. Wrere can i send my tonic s/n to get a discount on microtonic purchase? Thanks.

support@soniccharge.com

- Bradley Black wrote:
    Hello Fredrik, is the microtonic rebate with purchase of po32 still a go? Sent you an email with s/n and receipt about a week ago. Thanks!

Yes, we will continue running the Microtonic discount for PO-32 and PO-35 owners as long as the bundle is not available everywhere.

I tend to fall behind on support emails from time to time, but you're always welcome to send me a reminder in case I have missed or not gotten your email.

• Swaroopa

I am from India and there is nothing as such available here. I bought the PO-32 from England via my brother in law and at the same time bought microtonic software all full price. I don't regret thought. Amazing company.

• saw hum

Hey) can u help please? I accidentally threw away all my POs' boxes and recipes. I bought it really long time ago and didn't know about the sale. Does that mean that i have no chance to get it?

• Fredrik Lidström

- saw hum wrote:
    Hey) can u help please? I accidentally threw away all my POs' boxes and recipes. I bought it really long time ago and didn't know about the sale. Does that mean that i have no chance to get it?

Email a picture of your PO next to your photo ID to support@soniccharge.com

• Hugues Bambrugge

Hi, I just bought PO-32 on amazon, am i eligible for the discount ?

(PS : I love your work, been so inspired by your interview with cuckoo ! Love from France)

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes. See first post for details.

• David Loh

Hi Fredrik, just posting to let you know I recently purchased a Tonic & I've emailed you my details, in case it gets lost in your spam filter.
    Thanks man, looking forward to messing around with it!

• Dominik Painsi

is this offer still avail? got my po 32 last xmass, but i lost my pagae so i only can show the recipe, is that enough?

• Thibaut Caudrelier

Hi Fredrik ! I also sent you an email with my PO-32 receipt and serial number.
    Have you received it ? Is the discount offer still available ?
    Thank you (Microtonic demo and Patternarium blew my mind)

• Christof Lehanka

Hi Frederik,
    Is the discount offer still available ?
    I also send you an email to support@soniccharge.com with my receipt and serial number.

Greetings
    Christof

• Magnus Lidström

Just to let everyone know: the discount offer is still valid. This is also true for PO-35 and PO-137 owners, but the instructions for proof of purchase are a bit different. See here: https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/1057-microtonic-po-35-po-137-bundle

• Moxie Wanderlust

Hi - I emailed you about my PO-32 purchase. Can you add me?

• Adam Young

I trashed my PO-32 box before I knew about the discount is it possible to get this somehow?

• Magnus Lidström

- Adam Young wrote:
    I trashed my PO-32 box before I knew about the discount is it possible to get this somehow?

Did you get help already? If not, contact support@soniccharge.com and provide us with a copy of your receipt and a picture of your PO-32 next to your photo ID.

• topos enjoyer

Hello, Fredrik, i emailed you my PO serial number, but im not sure, that i have any receipt, bought my po from mmag.ru and have only screenshot of order page on their site. Reply me, please

• Jonathan Adler

Hi, I emailed my receipt and serial earlier this week. It would be awesome to get a discount on microtonic!

• Scott Miller

Hi Fredrik & Magnus, receipt and serial sent your way for bundle discount. Thank you!

• Thomas Bouric

I sent you an email with the serial number of my PO32. Is it still possible to have a 20% discount on the purchase of microtonic software?

Page 1 of 2

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.