Microtonic... AUv3... iPad...

Gabe Tompkins648 views9 posts
  • Gabe Tompkins

Ever considered it? With the dramatic increase in iPad processing power over the past few years, the addition of audio plug-in support and iOS 11 around the corner it’s becoming a pretty interesting platform for creative art and music applications. It would be fantastic to see some or all of Sonic Charge’s plug-ins on the platform.

• Romain Ricaud

Yes, please !!! There are any existing alternatives. But, Microtonic on iPad is still missing.

• geir ytterdahl

Yes, please! Add Bitspeek, Echobode & Permut too.

• Funkspace

Absolutely! I just came here looking to see if the worlds best electronic beat box is on iOS yet! I’ve had it since the early days. After deciding I wanted to reboot my music creating and simplify, I’m moving to a platform that is always on, portable and ready to go. I tend do do more of smaller personal ‘projects’ which actually inspires more creativity. The iPad ipad has doing it for me graphically for sure and it’s already getting awesome as a music creation tool. I would absolutely love μtonic on an iPad as an AU3 plugin. It’s still the best for many reasons.

• Javi Alvarez

I know this is almost two years old, but I can't help to replu.... this would be incredible... please, make it happen ^__^

• Sergey Kharuta

Totally agree!!!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.