560226676 audio output component error

naotake takada619 views16 posts
  • naotake takada

I CANNOT OPEN THE APP with this dialogue

スクリーンショット 2017-06-25 12.00.39.png
  • Magnus Lidström

Oh. That's a new one to me. That error code looks funky. Tell me, do you use any external audio interface or is that with built-in audio only? Which version of OS X?

• Sam Saw

i had this exact same thing happen the first time i opened it up.
    OS X 10.12.5
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 selected as my system audio out
    Same error as OP posted.
    Changed system audio to "Internal Speakers" and the app opened up no problem
    i then changed the Microtonic "Device Settings" audio out to Traktor Kontrol Z2 and everything has been fine ever since.
    Weird.

• Magnus Lidström

Good to know. Please let us know this error pops up again. If we can't reproduce it we have very little chance of fixing it. That error code is kind of wild. ;D

• naotake takada

macOS Sierra 10.12.6
    Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK

• naotake takada

I choose Air server's output
    https://www.airserver.com
    it's work (work around)

• Magnus Lidström

- naotake takada wrote:
    macOS Sierra 10.12.6
    Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK

Thanks! Same error (560226676) every time for you?

• naotake takada

Yes, 100% reproduce.(stand alone)
    so i gave up and use from vst in ableton live 9 ..

• Magnus Lidström

Ah. I found the error at last:

My guess is that the audio-card can't handle floating point audio format. If it isn't simply the sample-rate? Have you tried other sample-rates?

Also, if you open "Audio MIDI Setup", which formats can you see in the pull-down menu for your audio card?

(This is what it looks like on OS X 10.8 for my native output. Yeah I still use 10.8 for my daily work :) )

• naotake takada

Yes!
    audio card has only integer (整数)

• naotake takada

I try sll psttern but did not work

全画面_2017_10_12_6_11.png
  • bippybip

Same thing happened to me. macOS 10.13.5. Sam Saw post above worked for me!

• Fred Flux

Same is happening to me. Tried several interfaces and the default internal in every combo, still same error. System attached. What a bummer. Was really looking forward to this.

• Magnus Lidström

- Fred Flux wrote:
    Same is happening to me. Tried several interfaces and the default internal in every combo, still same error. System attached. What a bummer. Was really looking forward to this.

Is this with version 3.3? I did eliminate some of the compatibility problems with this update.

• Fred Flux

Just downloaded it yesterday, v. 3.3.

but alas, playing around more, I got it to boot. Unplugged a few devices and interfaces and there was an external lapel mic, which registers as USB PnP Audio Device that seems to be the culprit. It worked with all the other devices no problem, testing them one by one.

USB PnP Audio Device:

Product ID: 0x161f
    Vendor ID: 0x0c76 (Solid State System Co., Ltd.)
    Version: 1.00
    Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec
    Location ID: 0x14110000 / 19
    Current Available (mA): 500
    Current Required (mA): 100
    Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077VNGVL2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• naotake takada

Error configuring audio input component (560226676)

I bought a new Mac (M1 MacBook Air), and when I tried to install it, the nostalgic error was reproduced.

Mac OS 11.2.3
    with ZOOM L-12 Driver

app ver is 3.3.1

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.