PO 32 export with Micro Tonic

Carlton Moody678 views3 posts
  • Carlton Moody

So I recently bought the PO-32 because I wanted to make beats on the go and while I am touring. I love this thing and was really excited to use it with the Vst capability.

So the big question is can I make a beat on the PO 32 and export it to the vst. The whole reason I bought this was to create while I am on the go and export my ideas. I see you can export the patterns to other P032 with the data transfer but i have not seen 1 video showing a export to the vst. Only the opposite way from the VST to the Synth. This would be a super useful feature.

The main thing is I am not about to spend 100 on a vst if this option is not there and the demo does not let you try this out.

I am ok to purchase the Microtonic but no where have I seen this feature anywhere.

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey,

Sorry there is no way to import into Microtonic because the PO-32 has a different feature set.

The PO-32 factory sounds are included in Microtonic, so you could try to replicate the patterns step-by-step. The tricky parts are the features that are PO-32 exclusive like the effects, individual morph and the fact that the PO-32 has a 16 sounds kit.

• Marcelo Alva

I have the same Question, Carlton Moody did you find any solution for this?

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.