synplant skin

philter677 views9 posts
  • philter

seems like this SYNPLANT skin i made in the past does not longer work
    with newer versions of synplant. where do i have to put the synplant resource folder now to make this work again? anything else i have to do to make the synplant.dll using the edited GUI files in my synplant resource folder? any information how to solve this problem is appreciated.

thx

• Magnus Lidström

The file pointing to the resource folder should now be called "Synplant V1.2 Resources.txt". We have added the version number to this file name because mods for one version are not guaranteed to be compatible with other versions.

• philter

okay thx magnus.
    same for microtonic ? and where do i have to put the ressource folder and the text file?
    in the same folder where the microtonic.dll is installed?

• Magnus Lidström

Either you create a folder next to the Microtonic DLL called Microtonic V3.2 Resources and fill it with your custom resources, or you place a text-file called Microtonic V3.2 Resources Path.txt next to the DLL that contains the full path to a different resource folder.

• philter

thank you!

• philter

hmm tried both ways but it does not work

• Magnus Lidström

Not sure why. This is what it looks like on my PC for instance:

• J. Pablo Arceo

Can this be done on a Mac?

• Magnus Lidström

- synclab wrote:
    Can this be done on a Mac?

Yes. Same thing but put the file or folder in /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Sonic Charge.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.