Need Access - Wrong E-Mail

Chris Gilcher1 952 views7 posts
  • Chris Gilcher

Hello SonicCharge!

I purchased SynPlant and Microtonic on friday. I made a mistake and typed in a wrong e-mail. I already sent three mails to you, but did not get any response! Can you please get in contact with me? Thanks...

CrisMoreno

• Chris Gilcher

Do you have any problems contacting me? Can I help you with providing any infos?

• Magnus Lidström

- CrisMoreno wrote:
    Do you have any problems contacting me? Can I help you with providing any infos?

Actually yes, we have had some serious technical issues with our servers the past days. The site and various functions around it have been going up and down like a yo-yo. So sorry about this. If you have tried to email us through the contact form, the emails haven't gone through. We should have solved all issues now, so could you please try contacting us again through the form or PM me here on the forum and we'll sort out your problem right away.

Cheers,
    Magnus

• Chris Gilcher

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    Actually yes, we have had some serious technical issues with our servers the past days. The site and various functions around it have been going up and down like a yo-yo. So sorry about this. If you have tried to email us through the contact form, the emails haven't gone through. We should have solved all issues now, so could you please try contacting us again through the form or PM me here on the forum and we'll sort out your problem right away.
    Cheers,
    Magnus

Thanks Magnus! Glad to hear everything works again. I received all the e-mails I need! But the mail is still wrong in the registration text: mail@moreno-music.om

Can you change that?

Cheers
    Chris

• Magnus Lidström

- CrisMoreno wrote:
    Thanks Magnus! Glad to hear everything works again. I received all the e-mails I need! But the mail is still wrong in the registration text: mail@moreno-music.om
    Can you change that?

It is not actually possible to change, but we can create a new registration code for you and black-list the old one. I've created a ticket for this in our support system. We will email you the new registration code when it has been done.

• Chris Gilcher

Hey Magnus, did you already sent anything as I did not receive an update...?

• Magnus Lidström

- CrisMoreno wrote:
    Hey Magnus, did you already sent anything as I did not receive an update...?

No. Sorry. But don't worry, there is a case for it that we will attend to in due time (we are working through 65 open cases right now). Go ahead and use the registration you've already received (it works of course) and we'll email the new registration code asap. When you receive it, you just choose to register again (from the main menu) and you will be able to enter your new code. No problems expected here.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.