PO-32 Tonic discount not applied

Robert Ray550 views11 posts
  • Robert Ray

I tried to use the discount code I received for purchasing Microtonic on the teenage engineering store, but it was not applied to the total. It shows that the total is still $89 + $9 shipping, and the voucher box is outlined in orange.

Thank you

• Fredrik Lidström

Odd, I have double checked your code towards the list I have received from TE and it should be correct. But I also tested the code on the shop page and I got an orange outline just like you. So something is wrong, unless you completed the order already and that is why I get the error?

I have contacted TE and asked them to take a look at your code.

• Robert Ray

I have not completed the order yet. Thank you for contacting TE, and for the code!

• Fredrik Lidström

I have tested codes at random and found some that are not working, so something must have gone wrong with the list we have received. TE told me they will take a look at the problem tomorrow. I have assigned a new code for you, give it a try.

• Robert Ray

The new code works. Thank you!

• sylvain cas

I've had the exact same problem yesterday while ordering.
    I thought the code has been correctly applied at first...But then I realised it was only the dicounted VAT that made the difference.

I contacted Teenage support as soon as I got the confirmation email. Waiting for their return for now, but I probably provided them a "not working number" in the request email.

• Fredrik Lidström

Should not be a problem. I got the codes from their list, so they should be able to verify the one you gave them. It just seems their shop is not accepting some of the codes on the list. Unfortunately I could not figure out any pattern, it seem random to me. So if anyone gets a bad one you can now report it and get a new one through our discount page.

• sylvain cas

Thanks, I'll see what they come up with since the payment has already been made.

• sylvain cas

Hi Fredrik, TE just replied to my request. They cancelled my order and told me to get a working code directly from you. Should I send you an email ?

Thanks a lot.

• Fredrik Lidström

Visit the link we sent you in the original mail, click on the "report it as invalid" link at the bottom and you will get a new discount code.

• sylvain cas

Thanks ! Not sure I ll get one from this batch now...:p

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.