Cyclone "Disk Write Protected"

kigm24259 views3 posts
  • kigm24

Hi everyone,

I'm new on this forum so I'm really getting into the Cyclone VST. I raelly like it, I really like hardware samplers so this VST is really something usefull for me when I'm not at the studio. So I have recorded some samples, created voices and now I want to save it but when I try it says "Disk write protected". I've checked on the Utility / Sytem Setup but nothing. So how can I unprotected it or maybe I've missed something on how to use this VST.

I didn't found anything about it on the internet this is why I've created this topic.

Thanks.

• kigm24

Hi,

First of all thanks for your answer.
    The matter is when I record a sample from the Cylcone's interface than I want to save it directly from the sampler's interface. I've tried to create an .img files for saving samples on it but it always says "Disk write protected". So I only can load sounds on it ? Can't I save my samples that I've recorded from its interface ?
    To be more precise, I send synth sound from a track in Reaper to the Cyclone's one then I record from the Cyclone interface.

Thanks again.

• Fantomatica

Hi, this screen look saved and read manual

- kigm24 wrote:
    Hi,
    First of all thanks for your answer.
    The matter is when I record a sample from the Cylcone's interface than I want to save it directly

Cyclone_01.png

CYCLONE_02.png

Typhoon User's Manual.pdf(610kB, 846 downloads)

from the sampler's interface. I've tried to create an .img files for saving samples on it but it always says "Disk write protected". So I only can load sounds on it ? Can't I save my samples that I've recorded from its interface ?

To be more precise, I send synth sound from a track in Reaper to the Cyclone's one then I record from the Cyclone interface.
    Thanks again.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.