deregistering microtonic

konfront tama219 views2 posts
  • konfront tama

hi,
    i just got a notice that i have microtonic registered on three devices. as far as i know i only have two because i deleted everything sonic charge on a computer i was using for a project after the project. did i just make a booboo by doing so and using up seats on my license? hope not as I'm sure you can find that that computer and license is no longer in use.

by way of this, is it also possible to move my licenses around? delete when done? i do a lot of work on other people's stations and some of them don't have sonic charge stuff.

congrats on the NAMM award and the recent update for microtonic!

sonic charge forever!

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey,

Under personal license rules (read more) you are allowed to install our products on any number of computers that you own. If you need to temporarily put your license on other people's stations, you will need to either uninstall the software or go to the "register..." menu in each plug-in to remove your registration once you're done.

There is no need to reset the counter on the authorization screen. Under normal use (and following the rule above), you will never run into any problems.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.