MICROTONIC vs. SYNPLANT

philter1 736 views2 posts
  • philter

here is a sound demo i´d like to share with you. 30 minutes crazy sounds, only produced with
    SYNPLANT and MICROTONIC, no other instruments. Host was Ableton Live but i did not use any effects or mastering stuff here because it was more a spontaneous recorded jam session i made with a friend.
    so don´t bother with the strange arrangement or some other mistakes. I don´t know how to describe my musical style , somekind of strange crazy beepy noisy techno stuff. at least it shows the wide range of sounds you can achieve and how good SYNPLANT and MICROTONIC work together and what you can do with just theese 2 plugins. Enjoy it! ;)

SYNPLANT vs. MICROTONIC SOUNDDEMO by Philipp Ruppel
  • Fredrik Lidström

I get a "Oops, looks like we can't find that page!" when I try to follow your link. I'm not a registered soundcloud user and have no clue if it shows up for those that are. =)

(also, if you just type in the soundcloud URL on the forum as clear text, it will replace it with an inline player. If you want to, otherwise you should link like you did and I should shut up :rolleyes: )

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.