Rack Extension SDK 2.5 - can we now get Microtonic and Permut8 ??!

EnochLight287 views7 posts
  • EnochLight

So, the RE SDK 2.5 just dropped. Does this now provide the features needed to deliver Microtonic and Permut8 to Reason as Rack Extensions?

• Magnus Lidström

Sorry but I can't comment on this as it involves details that are still under NDA.

• EnochLight

D'oh! I thought I posted this question in the beta forum. My bad.

• Joey Luck

Hmmmm... Me thinks you would say "no plans at this time" if that was the answer :)

• EnochLight

LOL!!!

• jonathan10

Count me in as another unstably for permit for reason. Its my favorite effect, complete insanity love it. With the control reason offers would take to next level and likely make a lot of revenue as I believe everyone who has reason will buy it just echo bode which is probably the best creative effect for reason. Magnus your work is out of control brotha!

• sparkd

I'm a developer and a Reason user, so I understand the challenges. The PO-32 got me into Microtonic, and I'd also love to see it as an RE. Maybe the new RE SDK will give you what you need? Hope so!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.