Separate instruments in FL Studio 12

Kosta Kosta875 views7 posts
  • Kosta Kosta

Yo, how to to create a separate midi track for each drum channel in FL 12?

• Fredrik Lidström

Not sure I understand what you are trying to do. Each drum in Microtonic responds to a different MIDI key. You can always route multiple MIDI tracks to the same Microtonic, but you will still have to use different notes for the different channels; unless you use a separate instance of Microtonic for each drum.

• Kosta Kosta

I want to do the same thing like this guy had done in this video

YouTube Video

On the 1 minute

I want to do this thing

Безымянный.jpg

Kinda like to eq or compress each instrument in microtonic
    Is it possible?
  • Collier Adair

Open Microtonic in channel rack. Click the gear icon at the top of the vst. Click the icon with the plug and gear. Beneath that, click "processing". Here you will see the 8 outputs at the bottom where you can individually assign them to whichever mixer tracks you want.

• Mike Goodwin

Collier Adaire Thank you so much for this post! I spent about 3 hours looking around on both the Sonic Charge forums and FL Studio forums before I found this explanation. Bingo. In seconds, I had parsed the 8 tracks of the Microtonic patch into separate channels in the FL Studio Mixer.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.