Can I transfer my Sonic Charge plugin license?

Fredrik Lidström3 681 views27 posts
  • Fredrik Lidström

Yes, it is possible to transfer Sonic Charge plugin licenses to another person.

Please contact us through our support form and we will handle transfers on a case by case basis. Licenses may not be transferred within the first 120 days. We charge a 10 USD (+VAT) fee per recipient once your transfer has been approved and it may be paid by either party. Upon completion, a new license will be issued to the recipient and the original license will be terminated.

• Neil Mitchell-Goodson

Why the change in policy? Not saying it's bad, but previously when offering licence transfers you said it was too much work and stopped them...assume this impediment now removed?

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, I have implemented a transfer process and integrated it with our online shop provider (FastSpring). This makes it possible for me to handle transfers without it taking too much of my time away from product support and development.

• Neil Mitchell-Goodson

Good to hear, many thanks :)

• Andrew DiGelsomina

Hi Fredrik! I would like to transfer my Synplant license please!

• Elevated_Being

Hi, what is the expected processing time for a license transfer? I have used your contact form a few days a go, and I haven't heard a thing from you guys. :(

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry, sometimes support stacks up for me and it can take a couple of days. I have sent you a reply by email.

• Jesse Weston

Hello, I sold a license to someone and tried to contact support to complete the transfer. Maybe the weekend is cause for the delay (contact was made on Saturday), but I just wanted to make sure the transfer gets made. I hope I am not pestering! I will be paying the fee myself. Thanks.

• Fredrik Lidström

I took this weekend off, but now I have replied to your email.  😊

• EdSevered

Hi, I purchased a second-hand license, for Permut8. Both the seller and myself have used the method above to contact support, the first contact being on 8/8 from the seller. Neither of us has received any response.

• Fredrik Lidström

I'll take a look at it and get back to you by email.

• EdSevered

Thank you, Fredrik!

• Jeremy G

Hi Fredrik, just a quick note to inform you that I just sent a transfer request via the support form. No intention to harass you here but I figured it might be more convenient for you if I notified you through this thread :)

• Fredrik Lidström

Read and replied. 👍

• Jeremy G

Thanks! Transfer done.

• Krzysztof Oloś

Hi Fredrik, few days ago I sent a support request for help assist with transfer licence between acounts and haven't received any messages from you. There is no hurry, I just remembered about it :).

• Jose Ventura

Hi Fredrik,

I have sent a message trough your support message a couple of days ago requesting your help with a MicroTonic transfer licence between acounts and haven't received any reply.

I know it can take some days but could you please look into it?

Best regards,
    José

• Objctv

Just sent a license transfer request yesterday, but still no reply. Did it get through?

Thanks

• mmml

Are licenses still be transferred via the procedure outlined above? I sent in a request four days ago but still have not received a reply.

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, but it relies on a human to read them. I'll get to it and get back to you. 😊

• V0RT3X

Hi there, I'd like to sell my permut8 licence please!

I already have a buyer.

• julian gonzalez

Hi Fredrik, I sent an email to support because I want to transfer my Microtonic license,please when you can, send instructions on how to proceed,
    Thank you,
    Julián

• Nikita Bodnar

Hello, Fredrik. I sent an email stating that I would like to transfer my license of Microtonic.

• Markus

Is a license transfer possible before the 120 days are up? Microtonic is great but we don't have enough time to use Microtonic right now.

• Fredrik Lidström

No, sorry. It's for the safety of the second-hand buyer. If the original purchase would be subject to a credit card charge-back, then it would affect the second-hand buyer.

But I see that you basically bought it just days before posting, reach out to me at support@soniccharge.com if you would like to return it.

• Kc Taylor

Hello , I work on Two Computer , But The Authorisation Manager say I use 4 Computers ?!!
    How I reset My Authorisation , ( How de-autorised My Old Licences ? ) Cordialy

• Fredrik Lidström

Or site will display the number of computers it has activated on, ever, not currently active ones. This does not need to be physically different computers as sometimes OS updates will change the hardware identifier and it would turn up as a new computer.

If you're using our products under the personal license usage terms, you are allowed to use it on any number of computers that you need, as long as you're the only user.

If you're using our products under the site license usage terms, each active installation, that is shared between multiple people, would need its own license.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.