Lets make some new presets for synplant and microtonic available on the site!!

fxbip3 228 views22 posts
  • fxbip

I notice that for many years there has not been any new presets packages for microtonic or synplant on the site.I think its a shame.I know there is some free packs on the net but i dont understand why there is not more in here.Its the main site for the product,i think there should be more presets.
    So if any of you guys feel interested we should get some new presets together to put on the site.
    Even if like 5 users make only 10 presets each its still 50 new presets!
    Post your presets and im gonna put them in first post!
    Synplant Fxbip patches Vol. 1 Collapsing Nightmares v2 (57patches).rar(48.8kB, 1716 downloads)
    Lucide presets.zip(42.3kB, 1832 downloads)

• Magnus Lidström

I think it sounds like a great idea! I have plenty of unpublished patches, especially for Synplant. If we could get a few people here to upload their patches I'll try to match that with an equal amount of my own patches. Deal?

• nic

symplant is really amazing and imo badly underrated!it generates beautiful and unique sounds so +100 for new fresh presets!
    ps.my new 5 tunes use a ton of synplant+echobode+microtonic & a touch of permut8 too...awesome!!!

• Nathan Buchanan

I've just bought into sonic charge so I will be up for placing new patches I cant believe I've only just discovered this place !!!! How come I've never heard of these fantastic plugins before???!!! Where have I been.??

• fxbip

So how do we send the patches?
    i made a 31 patches volume today,it was the first time i got serious into sound designing with synplant and WOW it was so much fun! plan to do more in the future!

• fxbip

Maybe you could make a new section on the site where anyone could upload patches for free download,like a drop box or something,with a section with some hand picked ones and favorites,best of etc.could be cool!
    Just a few ideas here.

• Christophe Le Padellec

I'm totally in, got plenty patches I spent hours making.

• Fredrik Lidström

Just wanted to point out that you can attach files to posts on the forum. Just drag a .zip or synplant patch into the edit field (or use the attach a file link).

SC Sweeping Willow.synp(1.57kB, 1148 downloads)

They become links in markup inside the post, looking like this:
    [SC Sweeping Willow.synp](attachment:jr3esl)

These attachment IDs (jr3esl) are unique to the file and the markup text can be copied between posts if needed. If someone wants to administrate a collection, just start a post (in the Synplant forum) and you can go back and edit your top post, adding new files when needed. (Use the quote button on a post to get a copy of it's markup.)

2016-06-17 15h13_35.mp4
  • fxbip

Alright ,im gonna get some more patches together soon and start a new topic for patches.

• Christophe Le Padellec

Here's mine (dozens of presets stored in different categories).

Lucide presets.zip(42.3kB, 1832 downloads)

• nic

Many many thanx LUCIDE !
    ;-)

• fxbip

Here are mine!!!
    Synplant Fxbip patches Vol. 1 Collapsing Nightmares v2 (57patches).rar(48.8kB, 1716 downloads)

• fxbip

So post your presets and im gonna put them in the first post!

• Peter Tinsley

I found a post which had 25,000 presets (all from microtonics Patternarium). The great thing with that is that you can then create your own amazing sounding patterns in very little time (less than a minute for each). Simply use the "randomise all" button in microtonic to randomize every value of a pattern - granted, initially this will sound atrocious - but if you then browse to the folder of 25,000 presets and select the "load patches only" option, it instantly maps proper drum sounds to the newly randomised pattern. Keep clicking down to quickly preview through all the drum patches until you find one combination that sounds great, then load it in over your randomized pattern. Save the entire thing as a new preset. This is by far the simplest way I know of generating hundreds of decent new patterns in the shortest time possible. Almost all of them sound great using this method; even though it's random, there's the human element of matching the optimum sounding patch to the random preset. Obviously, you can then tweak the new presets even further to suit.

• NewLoops.com (Download Synplant 2 Pro Expansion Demo!)

- Vegan Pete wrote:
    I found a post which had 25,000 presets (all from microtonics Patternarium). The great thing with that is that you can then create your own amazing sounding patterns in very little time (less than a minute for each). Simply use the "randomise all" button in microtonic to randomize every value of a pattern - granted, initially this will sound atrocious - but if you then browse to the folder of 25,000 presets and select the "load patches only" option, it instantly maps proper drum sounds to the newly randomised pattern. Keep clicking down to quickly preview through all the drum patches until you find one combination that sounds great, then load it in over your randomized pattern. Save the entire thing as a new preset. This is by far the simplest way I know of generating hundreds of decent new patterns in the shortest time possible. Almost all of them sound great using this method; even though it's random, there's the human element of matching the optimum sounding patch to the random preset. Obviously, you can then tweak the new presets even further to suit.

Where is 25000 presets?

• Peter Tinsley

- New Loops wrote:
    Where is 25000 presets?

Sorry - I did check but couldn't find where I originally downloaded them all from :'(

So I re-uploaded them and added an extra few hundred of my recent favourites (from Petternarium) and some demo presets which I made using the method in my previous comment.

Kudos to the original up-loader, sorry, can't remember your name.

Total is 26,563 Patternarium presets and 26 of my own!
    (139.6 MB in a single RAR file)

https://tinyurl.com/swwnvyb

• Markus Schotzik

Hello, any chance for a reupload? I formatted and reinstalled my PC and forgot to copy them beforehand! Damn

• Markus Schotzik

I mean this one:

"Total is 26,563 Patternarium presets and 26 of my own!
    (139.6 MB in a single RAR file)"

• gsm909

Patternarium G01-G26.zip(80.5MB, 714 downloads)

• Markus Schotzik

I did not expect a reply! This made my day, thanks!!! Greetings

• K H

Is their an easy way to take all the patternarium files, and split the files into it's 8 different drum patches creating one giant drum patch folder? patternX1drum1, patternX1drum2, patternX1drum3... patternX2drum1, patternX2drum2, patternX2drum3... etc...
    For future use as one off vst sound DB for use in DAW, or to dig through in microtonic?

Also, is there a way to export all of the Pattern chains from within microtonic, and have a DB of all the different pattern chains from Patternarium collection?

• Sandro de Castro

- gsm909 wrote:
    Patternarium G01-G26.zip(80.5MB, 714 downloads)

This is amazing. I was looking for a specific preset I saw someone using and this archive was the only place I could find it. Thanks very much!!!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.